Here’s a collection of some crafty ways to make life easier at the office.
01. Disposable cups plus toilet paper roll equals speakers. So it’s not very visually appealing, but it does work.
02. The simple iPhone speaker. Place your iPhone in a plastic cup,make sure the cup is empty, and it will amplify the sound.
03. Paper clip with a piece of tape will help to remove lint from your headphone jack. Flatten out a paperclip and wrap adhesive tape (sticky-side out) around the top of the paperclip. Carefully insert inside headphone jack.
04. Two binder clips and a business card make an awesome iPhone tripod.
05. Use a binder clip to keep your headphones from getting tangled. You can also clip them to your shirt or backpack if you’re on the go.
10. Need a ruler? Just take a photo of a ruler and use it as your background or wallpaper. When you scale the photo in the edit function, line your phone up with the ruler to ensure it is true to size.
11. Headphone magnets. This is less of a hack and more of an overlooked trick, but your earbuds actually magnetize to the border of your Macbook display. Did you know that?
Share your Thoughts