10. Make a fire with steel wool.
Youll need a 9-volt battery. Hold it close to a steel wool and the electric current shall cause sparks to fly and light it up for you.
9. Craft a makeshift gun with toothpicks.
Toothpicks/darts work fine for this hack; stick them into any spray canister and hope for the best.
8. Create electricity with a lemon and some coins!
Cut two slits in the lemon and place a penny in one and dime in the other. There you go folks, electricity!
7. Use Altoids tins to keep all your supplies safe.
You can store medical supplies or toiletries in them.
6. Turn tin cans into mini stoves.
Make a hole in the bottom and place some sticks there.
5. Protect yourself from blisters with duct tape.
4. Capture drinking water in a plastic sheet.
Lay down the sheet on some grass and wait for condensation to take place. You can drink this water now.
3. Use crayons as candles.
A crayon candle almost last for about 30 minutes.
2. Know how to open a jar without help.
Some duct tape can help you open that thing! The trick may very well save your life one day.
1. Collect walking sticks.
They will come in handy when youre checking out the wastelands. The trick is to find a straight, big and sturdy branch.