As each day goes by, someone in the world is inventing a new life hack. It’s these people who truly deserve an award and recognition for helping make our lives a little easier. Without these people, we’d be living much more stressful lives filled with various everyday activities that are harder than they should be. If you’ve never heard of such “hacks,” you’re definitely missing out.
Take a look below for some of the many life hacks such wonderful people have created. I’m sure you’ll find many of them useful.
01. To get rid of the pesky leaves and other miscellaneous things in your gutter, connect a PVC pipe to your lawn blower.
03. Use baby shampoo to unshrink your shrunken clothes.
04. For all the parents who have to deal with over-used Legos, use a mesh bag to wash the legos in the washing machine to keep them sanitary.
06. To prevent weeds from growing in your man made garden, place newspaper beneath the mulch.
08. For the people who live in colder climates, use vinegar to prevent your windshield from getting icy.
10. Hang up a shoe organizer in your cupboard and use it to organize produce instead.
12. This one is for all the people who like to rearrange their furniture. Use a fork to fluff out the pressed down carpet areas from heavy furniture.
15. Use paper plates as an accessory to your fitness goals.
20. This one’s for all the DIY homeowners.
21. Always have trouble getting those keys onto your keychains? Use a staple remover to help you slide the keys on with ease.
23. If you don’t want to bother buying an actual phone mount for your car, just use a rubber band.
Share your Thoughts